BUSINESS SUPPORT ANALYST (SAP)
OCEANIC BANK PLC (NOW ECOBANK)
August 2008 - September 2010 (2 years 2 months)
- Working with business owners from affected business areas to understand current processes, document and prioritize requirement.
- Participated in projects related to the implementation and configuration of SAP material management module, plant maintenance module and financial control across over 400 branches
- Responsible for setting up requirements, configuration and documentation processes for Sap Material Management – Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Service Entry and Invoice Verification which involves creation of Customer/Vendor Accounts Groups, Number Ranges, and Customer/ Vendor Masters Creation via SAP.
- Performed gap analysis on existing processes, procedures and new gathered requirements.
- Supporting the identification of impacts to operating models as a result of solution/change in processes
- Involved in preparing Test scenarios, integration test scripts and helping power/end users for testing related to SAP Modules.
- Conducting client meetings, interviews and workshops to identify business requirements.
- Documented detailed functional and non functional requirements in an easy to follow language.
- Using formal methodologies (use cases, UML and SSADM) for conducting requirements analysis.