Business Manager, Mobile Payments.
June 2012 - Present Day (4 years 10 months)
- Identify market and acquired prospects for sms products, USSD, IVR, Bulk SMS, Shortcodes services for Pension fund Administrators, Commercial Banks, Insurance firms, Supply Chain Management and stock Broking Firms to provide Interactive and Instant alert/notification services to their customers.
- Engage in client relationship and account Management role for the following brands;
1. Coca-Cola Company
2. British American Tobacco
3. FCMB Plc
4. Afrinvest West Africa
6. GTBank Asset
7. Stanbic IBTC Pension
8. Stanbic IBTC Asset Mgt
9. Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Own and manage sms portals- web2smsportal.com.ng and sms.iconcepts.com.ng for A2P and P2P communications to serve B2B and B2C clients by integrating epayment capabilities to eliminate stress in online payments
- Monitor and review transaction logs on content and sms services from network operators and clients on monthly basis and ensure financial reconciliation is done promptly.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation and on-going management of the group's service and product portfolio and the operations of the systems and infrastructure supporting iConcepts business.
- Drive business strategy, leading a team dedicated to high-potential, new initiatives addressing 5 main industry trends: Mobile Content, social media, mobile payments, mobile marketing, and mobile messaging.
- Develop and manage operator relationships, partnerships to drive our value added services business.
- Generate the demand for mobile messaging, mobile content and mobile marketing technology solutions by identifying business needs, managing accounts, cold calling, prospecting, developing a thorough needs
- analysis and closing targeted opportunities.
- Collaborate with events and media units to plan, implement seminars, conferences, exhibitions and any other marketing related programs or activities.
- Consolidate, disseminate and communicate project information and provide status updates to project team members and management
- Lead project teams through entire life cycle of the project, coordinating interactions with internal teams and clients.
- Lead and direct forward thinking support team
- Keep abreast of issues affecting the telecoms/vas industry and collecting competitor intelligence