BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/CONTRACT MANAGER
JAPAUL OIL AND MARITIME SERVICES PLC
May 2012 - Present Day (5 years 3 months)
- Sourcing good clients for the company, entering into contract with clients and managing the contractual terms with operations department while executing projects.
- Participate in drawing up conditions of contractual payments (duration and credit limits) that could be granted to customers.
- Supervise all reviews of bids and contracts, monitor in particular conditions of payment granted and ensure that the means for execution of contracts are available.
- Ensure with the manager for customer logistics that customer demands in his/her sector are well taken care of; help with the search for optimal solutions.
- Determine the contribution of each market segment and product in achieving global results.
- Locating viable and feasible dredging sites for dredging operations.
- Sourcing, collating and developing marketing information for the purpose of marketing the services of the company.
- Liaise with other General Managers/AGMS in other departments under the subsidiary in harmonizing/collating the budget before presenting it to the ED Operations/COO.
- Prepare all technical and commercial tenders in the organization.
- Handles all dredging contract documentation in conjunction with the legal department.
- Generate bi-weekly progress report based on assigned tasks.
- Generate reports as may be required by the ED (ops)/COO and top Management.
- Carry out all other duties that may be delegated to the office of the Head (Business development) by top Management.