BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
February 2010 - Present Day (7 years 1 month)
- Involved in the development and implementation of the organization’s manpower strategy for operations functions.
- Developed and implemented marketing brand activation plans.
- Implementing Integrated Marketing Plan and New Product Introduction Activities.
- Involved in the development of Job Evaluation Strategies for the organization
- Recruitment, training and supervision of brand ambassadors and sales personnel.
Client Relations Management
- Responsible for the establishment of major relationships with clients
- Developed a feedback system from customers to organization.
- Ensured clients objectives in terms of availability of products, visibility and brand presence in the markets by recruiting key distributors (KDs) and retail touch points.
- Marketing of company’s products to individual and corporate clients
- Researched and recommended a new products line to the organization.
- Managed individual and corporate clients.
- Market research and activation for CML foods makers of Prawn Crackers in Ibadan, Oyo State
- Made sales of over 2.5million in 4 weeks campaign for CML foods
- Brand activation, Market activation, in store promotion and activation for Unilever Plc. in conjunction with LTC- Prism Integrated Marketing Communication