business development manager
Global footprints ltd
February 2007 - Present Day (10 years 2 months)
- Responsible for the development and performance of all marketing and sales activities of the company in assigned market areas, also developing business plan and sales strategies for the market to ensure attainment of the company’s sales goals and profitability.
- Developing a comprehensive brand strategy and ensuring that the brand is reinforced across all marketing and operational activities.
- On-the-job training and developing of sales force, identifying key people to developin ordertake up leadership roles within the sales force.
- Customer Care: implementing customer care and service actions, measure feedback and turn into a source of information that can be used to generate sales and profits.
- Managing relationship with Dealers, Distributors and Customers.
- Establishing plans and strategies to expand customer base in the marketing area and contribute to the development of the brand in the market while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- I increased the number of dealers/distributors network nationwide from 8 ( in 2007) to 46 (2013) Nationwide.
In 2013 Fourth quarter, I have achieved my budgeted targets in terms of volume as per determined prices