LOGISTICS/OPERATION AND COMMERCIAL COORDINATOR
RESDEPM INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
August 2014 - Present Day (2 years 6 months)
• Manage the efficient and effective coordination of company activities
• Liaise with clients, stakeholders and company operation staff at numerous sites to ensure timely delivery of service.
• Liase between clients and management to ensure smooth operation delivery and maintaining strong customer relationship.
• Liase with different departments within the company to facilitate delivery of company objectives and goals.
• Oversee the daily manpower for the work place, scheduling employee shift, planning, assigning and supervising the work.
• Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
• Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
• Suggest and implement changes in work practices for better efficiency and quality.
• Follow company standard operating procedures for efficient business operation.
• Ensure compliance with established safety standards, organize, interpret and ensure proper documentation of material safety data sheet (MSDS).
• Handle company operational activities related to offshore and onshore .
• Interpret, coordinate and prepare documentation for NIPEX Portal bid/tender.
• Review company tender/bid processes and procedures.
• Manage company commercial activities and monitor the company’s Nipex E-marketplace portal for ITT.
• Support and contribute to the growth of existing customers and sourcing for new contracts.
• Undertook other duties at the request of the management.