Customer Care / Western Union Attendant(Youth Corps Member)
First Bank Nigeria PLC, Kano Main.
August 2008 - July 2009 (1 year 1 month)
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC - KANO REGIONAL OFFICE (NYSC) – JAN- JULY 2009
Operations - (Customer Service)
- Attending to complaints from customers and escalating to Management when unresolved.
- Ensuring the completeness of documents for opening of savings and current accounts.
- Ensuring that CBN policy on Know Your Customers (KYC) is complied with.
- Preparation of weekly report on number of accounts opened for the Branch Manager.
- Responding to enquiries from customers.
- Checking of customers’ balances and reactivation of dormant accounts.
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC -KANO REGIONAL OFFICE (NYSC) AUGUST-DEC 2008
Operations - (Western Union Money Transfer Unit - WUMT)
- Scrutinising of documents presented by customers towards making all payments to them.
- Ensuring that means of identification presented by customers are in line with policy.
- Capturing of all WUMT transactions towards ensuring that money is confirmed to be in the system before payment.
- Preparation of daily report on WUMT payments to the Head of Operations.
- Ensuring that customers are not unduly delayed before payment.
- Ensuring that all Service Quality Indicators are kept in line with the bank’s vision and objectives.