Call Center Supervisor
Customer Cintact Solutions Nigeria limited
December 2009 - Present Day (7 years 4 months)
- Manage the Call Centre’s daily operations including outsourced Call Centre agents and performance improvement.
- Monitor and lead call centre performance through various statistical and reporting methodologies.
- Makes necessary changes in staffing based on day of week, sales promotions, other anticipated events and ACD data.
- Monitor trends based on calls, issues, and queries and through those tools make recommendations on how to improve the quality of services to customers as well as reducing repeat contacts.
- Monitors productivity of customer service representatives and generate reports.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Reviews ACD data to monitor the length of time customers remain on hold. Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to CCSNL rules of operation.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of call center agents.
- Manages the call center agents and is responsible for overall direction, co-ordination, planning, assigning and directing of work within the call centre.
- Maintains harmony among call center agents and resolves grievances.
- Forecast volumes of calls and manpower requirements.
- Champion change strategies and help others embrace and react positively to change.
- Communicating solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Manager of the call center.