· Assists managing day-to-day operations of the Call Center.
· Assists with training staff in the Call Center operations.
· Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
· Assist in setting quality standard and Service Level Agreement(SLA)
· Manage quality assurance team and inventory standard.
· Ensure first call resolution (FCR) is achieved.
· Monitoring random calls to improve quality and minimize errors.
· Provides Call Center staff with information on quality customer service telephone skill
· Assist in training staff on new product and program updates.
· Evaluate call center agent and data dispatch agent on quality standards.
· Performs call monitoring and provides call trend to the call center management team.
· Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance of team.
· Coordinate Pep-Talk and gives feedback to Manager
· Send reports on quality rating to management team for review.
· Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
· Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
· Manages all information process in the call center
· Monitoring and evaluate of call quantity and trends
· Handling of dormant and new customer survey procedures
· Assign daily customer information to agent for survey.
· Ensure agent meet daily call target and resolve escalations.
· Improves quantity and efficiency in the call center and data dispatch
results by recommending changes
· Train call agent on usage of all company’s applications/client management (C.RM).
· Assist in managing shift and attendance
· Ensure prompt sending of call center daily report to Headquarter.
· Assist in ensuring discipline is attained in the call center.
· Intervene on complex issues and resolving them as quickly as possible.
· Ensure that the equipment and devices are in good working condition
· Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
· Train and coach the new customer service agents on various surveys.
· Data management and verifying information
Collects, maintains and interprets data pertaining to Call Center operations
My years of experience in zenith Bank andMTN Nigeria as a call centre supervisor/data manager has taught me how to meet and exceed each customer's expectations with service that sells. . Positioning a company for better exposure and greater marketability is a task that I have performed with success many times.
I am an excellent trainer who achieves ongoing success with my teams by building morale, maintaining teams' self-confidence to build the sale by improving their communication skills.
Currently i am working with NTA STAR TV NETWORK(STAR TIMES)as an assistant call center manager/head of quality assurance department. I believe I have all it takes to give your company the best services required and also to get your staffs equipped.
It would be a pleasure to have an interview with you
Barhai O Emmanuel