WETLAND MICROFINANCE BANK NIG. LTD
September 2005 - November 2012 (7 years 3 months)
- Recruiting (junior staff) training, supervising and appraising banking staff
- discussing the financial requirements of, and providing financial advice to personal and business clients
- assessing and reviewing financial circumstances
- forging and maintaining good links with the local community
- authorising and evaluating overdrafts and loans
- developing a network of local business contacts
- promoting the bank's services
- problem solving
- writing reports
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- dealing with complaints.
In previous roles I was personally responsible for a number of key successes, including:
1. Growing the portfolio base of my branch from about N20m in 2008 to about N200m in 2012.
2. I was named the Best Manager for the year 2009.
I can assure you that my experience, qualifications and general work track record makes me a qualified for a place in your organisation. I possess most of the attributes you are looking for and I believe I will fit into your organization with ease.