1. Costing drugs and perfumes
3. Directing a patient to the pharmacist on duty.
4. Check and balance stock and price.
5. Perform any other duty assigned.
1. Define scope according to clients desires.
2. Develop project Charter.
3. Meet with stakeholders of the project to be executed.
4. Set goals, duration and cost with the stakeholders,
5. Keep the Project Manager informed by recording and communicating the milestones, deliverable, risks and ways of mitigating them.
6. Monitor and evaluate the results to know if its in compliance with the project scope.
7. Control gold plating.
8. Ending a project with the approval of the project manager.