Channel specialist Lagos/West
Brightstar Africa Telecom Solution
September 2011 - Present Day (5 years 9 months)
- Initiate volume sales and provide customer service.
- Achieve volume and value targets for the territory in the retail/ wholesale channel.
- Manage all customers in sales territory.
- Monitor stock levels in the retailer inventory and that of major customers to ensure efficiency in the supply chain.
- Develop and integrate retail strategy with that of overall Sales & Distribution strategy.
- Develop criteria for signing up and grading retail players.
- Ensure optimal territorial coverage by field personnel.
- Regularly carry out market price and distribution audits, check product quality in the trade, monitor competitive activities and report on same regularly.
- Continuously seek new sales opportunities and potential outlets and fill such gaps.
- Ensure push and pull effect between super dealers and retailers.
- Channel performance Management and Monitoring.
- Oversee updated database of retail participants and monitor for integrity.
- Monitor channel profitability
- Prospect and recruit identified stores/ business.
- Build and maintain relationship with formal retailers and drive relationship building initiatives by field teams.
- Supervise promoters/merchandisers and coordinate the training of retailers.
- Develop and manage relationships with the trade in assigned territory