1. Prepare different different kind of Continental/African Dish
2. Responsible for overseeing all individuals who work under their charge in the kitchen.
3. works as second in command and performs both supervisory and cooking duties.
4. Responsible for reviewing kitchen inventory and estimating what foods are needed.
5.Oversee the storage and disposal of leftover food products, and help to make sure that the kitchen is clean.
6. Develop and test new recipes, and maintain records of what food has been prepared and what ingredients were used.
7. Responsible for running the kitchen in the head chef's absence.
1. answering telephone calls
2. maintaining diaries
3. arranging appointments
4. taking messages
5. typing and word processing
6. organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
7. managing databases
8. prioritizing workloads
1. Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
2. Handling correspondence
3. Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
4. Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
5. liaising with relevant organizations
1. Answering visitor inquiries about the company, directing visitors to appropriate contacts, sorting mail, answering incoming calls, and arranging appointments for guests to meet with company staff.
2.Moitor who is coming and going through the doors of the company and they are able to observe and report any suspicious behavior or activity.