ALPHA DYNAMICS OIL & GAS LTD LAGOS
January 2011 - May 2012 (1 year 5 months)
- Maintaining awareness of the relevant Company requirements and where applicable, the latest industry Codes and Standards including Statutory Rules and Regulations.
- Directs all the Vessel Engineers, Mechanics, Electronics and Electricians.
- Ensures that all work space activities are carried out in a manner consistent with Safety and Quality procedures and practices.
- Develops with superintendent and Master recommendations for periodical repair work and modifications.
- Ensures the technical maintenance of the vessel and the equipment on board, adhering to the scheduled maintenance of the vessel equipment, in accordance with classifications, legal and company requirements.
- Supervises off loading of fuel and the refueling of vessels according Master's instructions.
- Documents changes / as-built drawing packages for all system to reflect current status.
- Carries out all routine tests on Emergency Systems alarms on a regular basis.
- Manages efficient and timely ordering of spares. Is responsible for the functioning and maintenance of all the equipment on board.
- Writes all technical status reports.
- Fulfills any additional duties within own experience and capability as advised by Department Head / Supervisor