• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design,
specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Monitors and supervise the contractors working at projects sites to ensure they abide by safety rules and standards.