QAQC Engineer Civil
FYIP SHELL PET DEV CO NIG warri
February 2012 - Present Day (5 years 6 months)
- Review Engineering drawings submitted by contractor and ensure that they comply to International standards and specifications
- Monitor and appraise construction works to ensure consistency with engineering drawings, design specifications, owners standards and safe work practices
- Ensure that adequate QA/QC plans and systems are in place and are adhered to at all time
- Evaluate and streamline work method statement to ensure that standard construction methods and procedures are followed and HSE is not breached.
- Provide leadership, technical guidance and mentoring to personnel.
- Initiate and carry out design modifications on site where necessary with the consent and approval of the project Engineer and Management in line with change control process.
- Ensure that as built documentation goes on with the project progress.
- Ensure that inter discipline issues on site are resolved, and that we work in tandem with the project objective.
- Ensure that daily/weekly and quarterly progress reports are prepared and contractors’ actual performance is compared with planned.
- Perform any other functions as may be assigned by the project Engineer/Team lead.