Coating, painting, welding inspector (10 000 naira per month)Full-Time
Resume: Corrosion Survey Painting / Coating / Welding/Insulation
(CSWIP Level 2)
Name: Abdessalem Zaabi
Birthday: 25/ 06 /1979 Tunisa.
Marital Status: Single.
Mobile: (+216) 97 793 200 or (+216)52 393 121. Libya 0916827327.
Address: 60 Street 14 January Mednine 4100. Tunisia
I have 6 Years of overall experience in diversified field consisting of Quality Control , Painting / Coating / Insulation / Refractory lining, welding Supervision and Inspection activities in major industries like Petrochemicals, Refineries, Liquefied Natural Gas Refinery, Thermal Power plants, Coating of Cross Country Pipe lines and Offshore Pipeline laying.
I’m seasoned professional with extensive progressive experience in planning, executing and spearheading Quality control, Supervising and Inspection activities.
Excellent knowledge in welding and different Painting / Coating / Hot, Cold & Cryogenic Insulation / Refractory / Fire-proofing / GRE lining / Special coating like Belzona and Passive Fire-proofing paint application (In tumescent Paint) /Fusion Bonded Epoxy / Three layer Polyethylene, Polypropylene coating/ Pipe internal coating and lining/Shrink-sleeve application / Field joint coating and external wrap of Offshore/Onshore Pipeline.
High Electromechanical Technician.
· Painting inspector ( CSWIP Level 2)
· Welding Inspector (ASNT level II).
· visual Inspector Training (CSWIP 3.0)
· Radiographic testing (ASNT level II).
· Liquid Penetrant testing (SNT/ASNT level II)
· Magnetic particle testing (SNT/ASNT level II).
· H2S and Breathing Apparatus
· Confined space Entry
· Lifting operations
· Working at Heights
· Information Security training
· Permit to Work System
· General Safety Awareness
· Basic Fire Fighting
· Helicopter under water escape training
· Basic safety training certificate
· Safety induction with BG-TUNISIA.
· Training course organized by CNRP “Radioprotection”.
· Performing Authority training ISSOW & MAXIMO British Gas Tunisia
March, 2013 – Current
Post :Senior NDT & Pressure test Inspector at Schlumberger Locations
Duites and Responsabilités :
· Pressure testing of treating iron in accordance with Schlumberger standard 23, UT Thickness checks & général NDT Works.
· Radiographique inspection, Films interprétation.
· Magnetic Particle Inspection.
· Dye pénétrant examination.
· Supervise and witness the pressure test activités in Schlumberger diffèrent sites
Mar. 2011 to Mars 2013: (Onshore/Offshore Gas Plant), working For British Gas Tunisia as Q.C Inspector.
· Initial inspection of field joint coating to ensure that all the activities meet the specification, code and standard requirements.
· Inspection of blasting and painting applications of pipes and supports in accordance with paint system specification and manufactures data sheets
· Witness the holiday test on fusion bonded epoxy (FBE) coating and repair of holidays in accordance with specification
· Inspection activities in surface preparations works, paint application in accordance to the approved quality assurance plan
· Prepare and request for inspection (RFI) and checklists in accordance to approvedinspection technical plan.
· Supervise coatings for any paint defects for touch up repair
Jan. 2011 to Mar. 2011: Tank reparation, working forSONATRACH-ANADARKO- Algeria as painting Inspector
Inspection of blasting and painting applications of tanks in accordance with paint system specification and manufactures data sheets.
Feb. 2010 to Jan. 2011: Platform construction, working for ROSETTI MARINO as Welding / painting Inspector.
· Responsible of inspection works for sandblasting and coating application & preparation of coating material, storage of coating & abrasive material expendable abrasive shell be meet the requirements of SSPC AB1 & steel grit abrasive shell meet the requirements of SSPC AB3 & equipments inspection prior to start the work .
· Monitoring atmospheric conditions: humidity, temperature, dew point.
· Monitor all welding and NDT activities as per contract requirement.
· Review NDT results (RT, UT, MT & PT) and witness Welder Qualification Test (WQT) to qualify welder.
· Signing inspection report of acceptance of all the above inspection results.
· Monitoring contractor work activities to ensure all works are performed in accordance with the specification and procedure.
· Report to the Client Site Representative (CSR) for area assignment.
· Prepare weld summary record
Mar. 2008 to Jan. 2010: (Onshore gas pipelines), working For British Gas Tunisia as Welding Inspector
· Monitor all welding steps in accordance with WPS used for the welding operations.
· Checking all equipments used during the welding operations.
· Check and control the quality report.
· Complete the welding summary report (WSR).
· Welder’s qualification.
· Hydrostatic test.
Fev. 2007 to Mar. 2008: (Divers project), NDT inspector
· GCCI (LYBIA): Dye Penetrant inspection.
Magnetic particle inspection
· PIRECO (Tunisia): Magnetic Particle Inspection.
· SOCOMENIN (Tunisia): Radiographic Testing
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
· Arabic: Maternal
· French: Very Good
· English: Good
Resume Similar To Coating, painting, welding inspector
- 800 000 naira per month
- 600 000 naira per month
- 650 000 naira per month
- 450 000 naira per month