GLOBALPORT EXPRESS AND LOGISTICS LTD
March 2010 - Present Day (7 years 3 months)
- Planning and Management of logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of client’s consignments.
- Co-ordination and provision of logistics support to ongoing air and land operation of the organization.
- Establishment of reports based on logistics movements and deliveries according to requirements.
- Identifying, mobilizing resources, implementation of report on special logistics operations.
- Co-ordination and management of deliveries to corporate and individual client’s destination nationwide.
- Arrangement of logistical support services for staffs and clients organizations.
- Suppliers and materials management.
- Assist in coordination and facilitation the acquisition of goods and services.
- Assist in reviewing and submission of requests for authorization for purchase
of commonly used goods and services.
- Price review, analysis and submission of result to the procurement manager for final decision making.
- Inventory management.
- Co-assisting in the management and maintenance of the company’s fleets.
- Supervision of operational lower staffs and vehicles.
- Preparing of logistics and support plans, deployment timelines and budget requirements for planned or new operations.