FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE
May 2009 - April 2012 (3 years )
Federal Inland Revenue Service (Aug 2010 - 2012)
Departments: Communication and Liaison
Debt Enforcement and Special Prosecution Unit (DESPU)
- DESPU is mandated to focus on aggressive recovery of assigned Debts, working hand in gloves with Tax Operations Group (TOG), Debt Management Office (DMO), Corporate Communications Department (CCD), Legal and Prosecution (L&P) etc.
- Manage and liaises with the media and press in ensuring that enforcement and prosecutions activities are well managed and disseminated to the publics through various media as may be necessary
- Enforcement and Prosecution exercise were conducted on the following firms:
UL.O Consultants, Bank of Industry, IGI, Nicon insurance, Arik Air limited, IRS Airline, Isiaka Rabiu and sons, Peniel apartments e.t.c.
FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE (FIRS) Abuja (2009 to 2010)
Officer II appointment (Contract)
Department: Corporate communications Department (CCD)
Continuously enhance internal and external communication flow thereby building positive image for the service among stakeholders and the publics through:
- Providing technical support for multimedia (audio-visual) platforms in all FIRS events such as collation of papers for presentations, data CD production, projections, video coverage etc.
- Designing multimedia channels through which Tax information are disseminated such as information interactive CDs.
- Creative conceptualization and Production of FIRS audio materials such as FIRS ringtones, Campaign Scripts etc.
- Collation of monthly and quarterly performance/progress report for the department
- Composed and Produced 12 FIRS ringtones to foster dissemination of Tax Enlightenment Campaigns, FIRS Information Interactive CDs, Campaign scripts on, Branding and production of over 5,000 data CDs.
- Emerging as the (2010) best staff of the Multimedia Design and Production Support of the Channels Management Unit.
- Collated over 6 quarterly reports for the department
- Produced at least 2jingles, adverts quarterly.
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Abuja (2008 to 2009) National Youth Service Corp (NYSC)
Department: Planning Research and Statistics (PRS)
- Weekly and Monthly extractions of collections from web portal
- Reporting and liaising with external stakeholders (Security and Exchange Commission and Ministry of Finance) on performance Quarterly Report on Revenue Generation.
- Retrieval and collation of documents and information gathered from Departments and units on subject matters such as Quarterly Progress Report, Annual Reports, roles and responsibilities thereby forming corporate plans and strategic objectives with such inputs.
- Obtained 1st in departmental exams with 86% on departmental operations
- on Participated in the review of the organization’s end of year Staff appraisal team
- The ability to strategize in the filling of relevant documents in an office/department
- Retrieved and updated information from FIRS web portal
- Composed and produced FIRS anthem and theme songs