Principal Assignment Manager
April 2011 - December 2012 (1 year 9 months)
- Deployment of production materials and logistics.2011-2012
- Assignment of stories/daily responsibilities to news producers/reporters, 2011-2012
- Quality control manager – determining what content goes on air,2010-2012
- Script editor, producer and reporter,2011-2012
- Administrator of roles and responsibilities, 2011-2012
- Trainer of staff of News and Programmes Department, 2011-2012
- Contact person for CNN and TV Gotel.2011-2012
- Member, marketing strategy committee.2011/2012
- Member, editorial board, 2011-2012
- Member, programme acquisition committee.2011-2012
- Member, program planning committee, 2011-2012
- Chairman, Creative committee, 2012
- Coordinated and led reporters for Adamawa Legislative election 2011.
- Training of reporters and camera men on news coverage and reporting, June 2011.
- Coordinated and led reporters for Adamawa Gubernatorial election 2012.
- Organized and set up live studio for Adamawa Gubernatorial election monitoring and
analysis 2012 .
- Pioneered the first twenty four hours election coverage broadcast of TV Gotel during the February 2012 Gubernatorialelection .
CURRENT WORK STATUS:
SENIOR PRINCIPAL ASSIGNMENT MANAGER.
- Mobilization of staff for designated assignments
- Mobilization of Logistics and Guests for news and programs
- Coordination of flow of news stories
- Identification of news stories for coverage
- Quality control
- Contact and monitoring of news and events in local and international media
- Deployment of production materials