Compovine Technologies Limited
March 2012 - March 2013 (1 year 1 month)
- Install, setup, and monitor software applications.
- Deploying desktop computers.
- Installation of Routers, Switches, Network Cabling Configuration.
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Maintenance/Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Suggesting and providing IT solutions to business and management problems.
- Ensuring that all IT equipment complies with industry standards.
- Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password.
- Providing training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence.
- Working closely with other departments/organizations and collaborating with other IT staff.
- Planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking project work.
- Selling IT and Network products or services.