1st Intellit Solutions Limited
July 2008 - Present Day (8 years 9 months)
- Act as a Technical Accounts Manager (TAM) and Enterprise Infrastructure Consultant
- Application of Microsoft solutions and operations framework.
- Provides Consultancy on Enterprise Infrastructure to clients on networks and Microsoft technology, clients are usually between 50 – over 5, 000 users that can be spread over different geographical locations.
- Liaise directly with Microsoft premier support team whenever escalation is required to Microsoft or whenever a higher level of consultancy is required.
- Responsible for driving Service Level Agreements between my organization and our clients.
- Technology review and presentation.
- Troubleshooting and resolving network infrastructure issues.
- Planning, deployment and management of network infrastructure solutions and services.
- Outsource Support / I.T Support.
- Monitoring, maintaining and managing Domain Controllers/Active Directory.
- Client training / support (proactive and reactive)