Work as part of a proactive team of support staff responsible for delivering a high quality, customer-focused professional service. Providing the very highest level of technical support and customer service to internal staff.
· Design, Support, Evaluate and maintain the network and systems installed by the organization.
· Communicate with the users and perform an analysis to evaluate the technical needs of the organization.
· Ensure that the network infrastructure is well managed and maintained and that it functions without interruptions.
· Tackle the security issues concerning the network and prevent unauthorized access to the systems.
· Perform duties as necessary for network address, routing table configuration, authorization of directory services, etc.
· Contribute in research towards technology planning and approval of the systems to be established at the organization.
· Affix the hardware and software components to ensure optimum appropriation of resources.
· Updating and Monitoring IT user accounts.
· Maintenance & Management of the Critical Windows based Server Environment.
· Maintaining up to date Antivirus levels on all machines company wide.
· Working on Active Directory accounts, Configuration of Blackberry and laptops.
· Managing and Monitoring of backups.
· Providing maintenance support and break-fix solutions.
· Follow documented processes i.e. implementing change control procedures.
· Troubleshooting technical problems and implementing solutions.
· Purchasing of IT Equipment and software in line within agreed budgets.
· Responsible for the fast and accurate troubleshooting of reported faults.
· Taught Students Cisco Computer Network related courses such as CCNA, CCNP.
· Taught Microsoft Related courses such as MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP.
· Created Students Academic Programs.
· Developed and implemented disaster recovery plans for all systems.
· Encouraged students to achieve highest potential through motivational teaching techniques and materials.
· Ensured high-quality, well-prepared classes and produced challenging and enjoyable learning process for students.
· Helped restructure IT programs, delivered a new and successful IT course.
· Met increased intake demands.
· Students passed with higher grades.