DANA GROUP NIGERIA LIMITED
November 2012 - Present Day (4 years 5 months)
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Configure, test and maintain network services and create comprehensive documentation for Activities performed on-site.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve server and network problems.
- Install, configure and support client/server business applications, end-point security and anti-virus systems.
- Install, maintain, monitor and support new server hardware and software, over LAN/Wireless infrastructure.
- Assists in presenting recommendations related to purchasing and installing new hardware, software and telecommunications equipment.
- Participate in projects and client implementations as an IT resource.
- Perform regular maintenance procedures, including the deployment of operating system patches, security hot fixes and software updates. Manage data backup policies according to schedules.