abg shipyard ltd.
December 2007 - Present Day (9 years 7 months)
- Planning Monitoring and Project Co-ordinate in day-to-day basis.
- Submission of work measurement record, progress and material billing.
- To ensure that, the job is done as per the approved drawings and quality norms set by the classification societies like, ABS, IRS, LRS, BV, DNV etc.
- Inspection of sub-assemblies, unit assemblies on skid as well as on berth, unit alignment and outfitting items.
- Decision making in strength point of view for complicated issues in drawings.
- Conducting Dry survey, welding inspection, A.P.T., Hose Test & N.D.T. like R.T., U.T. & D.P.
- Checking Keel Sighting & Water Level, Draft Marks, Plimsoll Marks, Load line Marks, etc.
- Documentation and Presentation of Vessel’s Stagewise Progress from Keel Laying to Launching.
● Handling project lofting to end of launching.
● Block aligment & Pre-Erection and mega_block aligned on birth after Erection.
● Making a block fabrication CNC cutting to Pre_Erection.
● Making Hull Block on TTS PANEL LINE inspection pit to LOS.