Scheme Master (Architecture and Construction)
July 2014 - Present Day (2 years 9 months)
Create building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
• Liaise with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
• Work around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
• Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
• Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
• Play a part in project and team management.