Airtel Nigeria Ltd
September 2009 - Present Day (7 years 7 months)
Showroom profitability and Stock
- To monitor, ensure adherence to process and as such provide showroom report of sales, cash monitoring, and stock management,
- Petty cash disbursement, reconciliation and retirements.
- Reporting of all activities within Airtel Showroom that directly impacts on company financials such as promos
- Track ,Manage and control stock movement within and out of the warehouse
- Ensure availability of all company products and services in assigned Showroom
- Provide comprehensive report of all products and services in the
- Manage all company assets in the Showroom.
- Ensure systems and equipment are in working conditions.
- Escalate all Showroom facility issues for prompt resolution.
Customer Experience/ Satisfaction At Showroom (Customer)
- Relationship management: build a strong relationship between Airtel and all its Customers.
- Create a database of customers’ traffic to the Showroom so as to ensure adequate and reliable data for feedback and upward selling and where necessary promos and other company requirement for effective decision making.
Query Resolution and SLA’S (Process)
- Ensure Showroom agents have the required work tools/accesses.
- Ensured that all team members comply with set standards and meet SLA’s.
- Ensure 100% adherence on all Showroom processes and procedures by Showroom Agents.
- Escalate all issues beyond supervisor’s time and ability
- Ensure all Showroom queries are resolved within the approved SLA.
- Monitor turnaround time for all queries/enquiries and institute process improvement when required.
- Monitor team members and track all pending issues to ensure pending complaints are treated.
- Daily, weekly and monthly showroom reports
- ERC reconciliation reports
July 2009, Bagged Best consultant of the Year, East Region.