Managing Website Personnel and Online Operations
·Deputizing the Online Editor;
·Online proofreading of articulate publications;
·Coordinating Web Personnel and Online operations;
·Initiating Online publicity concept and expanding communication networks;
·Generating revenue for the company via advert placement on its website;
·Promoting company popularity and ranking via website traffic generation;
·Optimizing the website via Search Engine Optimization
·General website cum web contents management.
Web Content Development and Management:
1) Online proofreading articulate publications;
2) Uploading News, images, etc to the Company website using Content Management Systems (CMS) facility;
3) Optimizing the website via SEO and generating traffic into the company website.
With fellow Online / Web team, I aids traffic flow into the company website by 520% increase; and also help to increase company website Alexa ranking from 496 in Nigeria to 85 in Nigeria within 6 weeks.
Database Management and Image Projection:
1) Attending to the Company Customers’ need and complaints;
2) Registering subscribers and ensuring that all customers’ detail are properly captured and promptly uploaded on a daily basis;
3) Uploading Customers data to the company's Database;
4) Downloading Subscribers’ detail and updating it;
5) Generate and render registration and related reports to Line Manager.
Media / Web Content Development and Management:
1) Designing websites using Dreamweaver, Switch Max, Fireworks, Corel Rave, Flash, etc;
2) Writing, coding and editing HTML, PHP / My SQL and Java scripts for web use;
3) Uploading information, images, videos, etc. on the websites;
4) Developing and reviewing a range of official and coherent material for web use;
5) Writing news via information obtained from technical personnel;
6) Researching and collating materials for review and presentation.
1) Writing and planning the English Language lesson notes;
2) Teaching English Language.
1) Proofreading and editing manuscripts for publication;
2) Typesetting of publishable work using Adobe InDesign, PageMaker & CorelDraw;
3) Coordinating and supervising the pre-printing and printing processes.