PROJECT 5: Construction of 4km road of Idom Church road in Obitii Ohaji Egbema LGA. Imo state.
WORK DONE: 1) Arrange and bring in equipment to the site for construction work. Equipment such as Dozer, excavator, grader and trucks.
2.) Supervise the operators work on site and taking measurement of the width and shoulder of the road.
3) Cross check the surveyor’s alignment and final stationing for asphaltic laying
4)Planning and recruitment of casual workers and supervise their work
5) Supervised the construction of 2000 meters drainage and culverts on the road
PROJECT (1) Construction of Erosion Drainage at SPDC RA Port Harcourt
1. Supervised the construction of erosion drainage at Golf Course in Shell RA
2. Supervised the excavation of 150mm erosion construction at Akata street in RA
3. Organizing a two boss talk to workers before commencement of work on a daily bases
4. Signing of ‘’PTW’’(Permit to Work) at the appropriate offices before work commence
5. Applying the 12 Life saving rules of SPDC at the site on the daily bases
6. Procurement , project Management and effective supervision
PROJECT (2) Reconstruction of Failed Septic Tank in Shell IA ( Location SPF)
1)Setting Out, Supervision , procurement and project Management
2)Supervised the excavation / breaking of the existing Septic Tank
3)Supervised the reconstruction of chambers and casting of concrete
4)Organized a two boss talk to workers at the site before work starts
5) Supervised the Form work / block work of the Septic tank to the finishing level.
6) Supervised the carting away of debris from the sites, thereby handing over the projects to the appropriate authority