Fhary Global Resources Limited
January 2011 - Present Day (6 years 3 months)
- Plans and administers preventive maintenance and equipment replacement program for the company.
- Ensure all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Properly secure all parts, inventory and property equipment.
- Routinely evaluate, modify, and develop preventative maintenance tasks to ensure equipment effectiveness.
- Ensure timely completion of all duties by maintenance staff personnel to minimize labor cost.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's Principles, policies and applicable law
- Implementation of company safety policy.
- Ensure that workmen Avoid unsafe acts in the workplace.