Regent Hotel and Suits
April 2011 - Present Day (5 years 11 months)
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using
methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
- Preparing Meals both Intercontinental and Continental Meals
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment,
using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or
procure food from storage.
- Consult with supervisory staff to plan menus, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs.
- Bake breads, rolls, cakes, and pastries. Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Keep records and accounts
- Plan and price menu items.