SQUEAKYCLEAN SERVICE LIMITED
April 2008 - Present Day (8 years 11 months)
- Coordination and Supervision of Cleanings activities on all sites.
- In consultation with the Business Manager to identify the numbers of cleaning staff required to maintain a clean environment within the set annual budget.
- Investigate and maintain a working knowledge of developments in cleaning equipment and materials to identify means by which the cleaning operation might be developed.
- Organize appropriate training for all cleaning staff.
- Ensure that services provided are in line with industry standards and meet client expectation, also undertake any additional cleaning duties as directed by management.
- Maintain a flexible daily cleaning schedule of all internal areas of the client’s properties and Ensure that identified key areas of the premises receive priority in the schedule.
- Develop and carryout induction procedures with all new staff and identify formal and informal training needs for all cleaning staff
- Distribution of invoices to all clients and Collection of Cheques from Clients
- To ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are followed in accordance with the company’s guidelines.
- To keep management abreast of cleaning activities on sites.