· Research and writing on issues of sustainable development across all sectors of the economy and sustainability reporting
· Project management of various projects of the organisation, including developing content for and organising workshops and seminars on sustainability.
· Drafting concept notes to partners for various programmes of the organisation
· Development and presentation of policy recommendations on issues of sustainable development to experts of African leaders for adoption during attendance and participation in conferences like the 6th session of the African Union Conference of the Ministers of Health in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
· Developing a communication strategy for “WHO Department of Reproductive Health and Research”
· Completed fact sheets on Sustainable Development for 14 African countries
· Developed fact sheets on Sustainable Development for 15 Southern African countries
· Produced scorecards on sustainable development indicators and performance of all 54 African countries
·Developed communication messages that translated strategic plans into operational activities which drove enrolment figures for the subsidised health insurance scheme provided by the Foundation
·Ensured fluid communication channels between the Foundation and the local partner (HMO) in the implementation of programme activities
·Involved in the development of request for proposals for implementing partners, selection process as well as the monitoring of the progress and evaluation of goals set.
·Monitored and advised local partners (HMO) in the implementation of programme activities
·Managed operational activities, initiated and developed the framework for the commencement of the pioneer ‘Medical Credit Fund’ (MCF) in Nigeria, which is a fund that provides financial and investment capital to healthcare providers at a return to the investor
·Increase in enrolment figures particularly for women and children, as the focus of the health insurance scheme was to improve quality of health care in Nigeria.
·Commenced the operational activities of the MCF in Nigeria
· Worked as Research Assistant and Rapporteur for a workshop on Sustainability and System of Rice Intensification and Fortification
· Wrote comprehensive and outstanding reports on the discussions during the workshop
· Developed policy recommendations on a sustainability project
Awards & Honours
Competencies & Interests
Languages: English (Native) French (Intermediate)
Member, Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (Awaiting Induction in August 2013)
Reading, travelling, mentoring and sporting activities