Customer Care representative
Spanco Channels BPO(Airtel Networks)
July 2009 - October 2012 (3 years 4 months)
- Support and provide superior customer service via phones as a receiver and caller
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- Identify voice skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
- Meets commitments to customers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Display Time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements