: Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
· Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
· Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
· Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally.
· effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers.
• Keep and regularly update institutional/individual customers’ account with relevant information in other to keep the company atop of its cash flow. • Timely posting of material requisition note and materials returned to warehouse in other to know amount of stock available at all times. • Timely posting of customers payments to enable them purchase company products immediately. • Ensuring that relevant documents concerning the finances of customers, sales representatives, and distributors are opened, filed and maintained properly so as to gain easy access thereby saving time. • Responding to correspondence on behalf of the co-workers so as to keep easy and fast inflow and outflow of customers. • Assist in coordination and planning of events within budget, and to time lines. • Posting of salaries on time to boost the work energy of employees.
· Arranging of customers chequebook, token, ATM cards and pin alphabetically with their serial number on excel in other to pin point where exactly they are when the customer request for it thereby saving both customers and company’s time.
· Interacting with customers to help find solution to what questions they might have pertaining to their account. And also to know how service can be improved and putting it into effect, which lead to the doubling inflow of customers.
· Ensuring that relevant files are open and filed according to ranges of account number in other to gaining easy access when needed to update and when returning, thereby maintaining orderliness.
· Receipt and Maintaining accurate records of cash payments from customers.
· Responding to correspondence on behalf of the co-workers so as to keep easy and fast inflow and outflow of customers.