* Conducts participatory rural appraisal for Cooperate Social Responsibility(CSR)
* Submits periodic research report to management and the company embarking on the CSR
* Presently involved in Business Analysis and Report of eighty-eight(88) RSSDA-PITU LEATHER beneficiaries (a N50m youth empowerment project sponsored by RSSDA)
* I am an active member of the team for Strategic Planning and Implementation of credit facilities
* Have Carried out desktop appraisal of over 550 cooperative members’/beneficiaries’
application forms (excellent file handling and management) within five (5) months
* Have conducted analysis/appraisal of over five hundred and fifty (550) cooperative
Members’/beneficiaries’ businesses within five (5) months
* Facilitated the timely disbursement of approved credit up to the sum of N25m within five
* (5) months with 99.85% recovery (the 0.15% PAR is not yet a bad loan)
* Actively involved in monitoring and evaluation of groups and their respective businesses
* I was part of the team that developed the impact assessment module for growth of businesses
* Responsible for the daily rendition of report on loan disbursement (Running loan, PAR and PDO)
* Actively involved in journey management and cost analysis
* Periodically educates the TFOs(marketers) on SMC’s credit facility/Sales Representative Training
* Supervision of TFOs/Loan monitoring
* Systematic recovery of PDOs/Risk Asset Management
* Closely work with RICO to drive compliance on the bank’s credit policies
* Coordinates other activities for the cooperative as assigned
* Call agent for MTN Nigeria Sim Registration Clean up exercise.
Providing recommendations for departmental goals, policies, procedures, budgets and process improvements.
* Maintaining an accurate record of inventory.
* Verifying all merchandise deliveries according to company standard.
* Petty cash and payroll.
* Negotiate the purchase of office supplies, for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions generating purchase orders and entering data into the appropriate accounting system.
* Maintain routine correspondence and draft appropriate responses.
* Provide response to general HR enquiries verbal or written.
* Assist the HR Manager with research and other special projects.
Proficiency in the use of computer software/hardware and Internet services, Excellent report writing skills, quick in learning new task and operational processes, strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills, time consciousness. Excellent command of oral and written English Language, Good interpersonal communication skills.
Extensive Studies/Research and Strategy, Safety Management, Computers, Soccer, Golf, Singing, Web design, Coaching, Creative Innovation, Graphic Designs, Making Excellence a Habit.