CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER AND RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC
September 2006 - February 2012 (5 years 5 months)
- CUSTOMERS’ ACCOUNT OPENING AND CLOSURE.
- INTERFACING WITH CUSTOMERS, RECEIVING COMPLAINTS AND PROFFERING RESOLUTIONS
- CUSTOMERS’ CHEQUE BOOK ISSUANCE.
- ISSUANCE OF ACCOUNT STATEMENTS TO CUSTOMERS.
- PREPARATION OF CAUTION NOTICES
- PROCESSING STOP PAYMENT ORDER/ LOSS OF CHEQUE BOOK (ACCOUNT BLOCKING)
INITIATING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP ON BEHALF OF THE BANK
□ SUSTAINING AND MAINTAINING EXISTING CUSTOMERS OF THE BANK.
- Generate special sample, call plan, follow up and general business transactions.
- Confirm and input request for credit facilities.
- Interact with customers to discuss problems, service failure etc.
- Investigate credit request discrepancies with customers and their complain
- Provides support and assistance to fellow team members/departments, as
needed, in order to meet company/team goals including but not limited to
assisting with incoming queue calls
- Complete any projects assigned by the Marketing Manager including but not limited
to weekly and monthly reports, data entry, prospect mailings and any other sales
Support functions that may arise, as staffing requirements and business evolution.