Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
ELEKTRINT NIGERIA LIMITED
October 2008 - Present Day (8 years 8 months)
.Addresses Word Processing & General Correspondence
- Addresses Personnel Coordination Issues
- Coordinates Conference Rooms reservations
- Manages Printer/Copier/ Scanner/Shredder Equipment
- Provides For Event Coordination
- Manages Office Supplies
- Liaison with Logistics Admin to coordinators for all travel requests
- Address cash reimbursements
- Book and screen visitors appointments at front security gate
- Provide gate passes for company drivers
- Manage conference room reservations conflicts.
- Ensure conference rooms are clean with all the chairs complete at all times
- Maintain inventory of printer and copier materials such as papers, cartridges, etc.
- Preparation of Invoices
- Monitor call cards expenditures and other minor expenses
- Coordination of cleaning activities for the cleaners
- Packaging of Tender
In-House Immigration Duties:-
- Forwarding of Immigration Documents to Berif International Co.
- For renewal and up-dating of Traveling Passports, Re-Entry Visas,
- Green Cerpac Cards, Brown Card, Alien Registration Documents.
- Liaison with Berif International Co. for Registration of new Expatriate Staff (both Staff and their family) and placement to the Quota Position and issuance of necessary Immigration documents.
- Forwarding of Monthly Returns to the various Immigration offices.
- Preparing and sending of Invitation Letters to the Embassies abroad and to the invited person(s) from abroad.