Customer Care Representative
Communication Network Support Service Limited
May 2012 - Present Day (4 years 10 months)
• Answering inbound calls and providing customers with products and service information via the phone and wireless messages.
• Extensive application uses in addressing and resolving customers’ inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment options while on call with a customer as well as sell the service upgrades-(Telemarketing).
• Generate service request for customers’ complaints and requirements thus completing call logs and reports.
• Escalate all technical related queries to the escalation administrative support unit thereby recording all steps taken to resolve the problem.
• Evaluate customers’ needs and provide advice as to products required – Cross selling and upselling.
• Build customers’ interest in the service and products offered by the company.
• Manage service, products and billing inquiries and complaints
• Execution of targeted marketing campaigns
• Customer retention; manage aggrieved customers efficiently by ensuring one call resolution thus meeting customer expectation delivery
• Achieve performance objectives in all areas consistently.