Bursar Information Communication Technology Instructor
Yewande Memorial School Limited
July 2012 - January 2013 (7 months)
- Ensuring the provision of clerical support including typing word processing, reprographics (and related operations) and filing.
- Lead role in the planning, development, design, organisation and monitoring of support services, including finance, banking, administrative procedures, ICT facilities and communication systems.
- Plan, Prepare, Monitor and evaluate the annual school budget in consultation with the directors and Head Teacher and ensure that the school does not exceed the budget.
- Responsibility for timely submissions and documents required by regulatory authorities
- Accurate recording data relating to the ordering, scheduling, receipting and payment of goods and services, ensuring that financial deadlines are met.
- Overseeing the management of the imprest petty cash account.
- Responsibility for the development, implementation and maintenance of computerize financial accounting system in line with the current and locally agreed policies.
- Responsible for teaching ICT to the pupils.
- Develop good relations with pupils towards ensuring robust learning experience.
- Admission and Record keeping/ General administration