1. To monitor and evaluate service providers’ complaints handling processes.
2. Manage Consumer services projects.
3. To develop and update consumer database.
4. Responsible for disseminating information to consumers.
5. To develop and implement consumer educational programmes.
6. To build and enhance stakeholder management and relations.
Ø Communicating with customers through the telephone, e-mail, fax and regular mail correspondence.
Handling general or routine questions, complaints and customer’s requests.
Updating customers’ profile or contact information through access to records and maintenance of database information.
Resolving customers’ complaints according to the commission established guidelines.
I possess a good interpersonal and communication skills, Data processing proficiency, Ability to work under pressure and meet target, Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools, Proactive, Self-starter and result oriented.