customer service executive
aero contractors airline
February 2007 - February 2012 (5 years 1 month)
- Addressing irate customers in times of flight cancellations and delays,
- Baggage tracking-reconciliations-and eventual dissemination
- Unaccompanied minors, business class stewardship
- Addressing complaints at the arrival hall,
- Interceding between the customer and the company in times of disputes.
- Acting as intermediary between passengers and the company.
- Marketing the products available by the company to the passengers
- Ensuring that passengers get the best service at all times
- writting of daily/weekly report on customer issues and also baggages
- attending to customers complaints/request on a daily basis
- making and receiving calls from customers
Lost and Found Baggage:
- Developed the process of bag replacement and bag repair.
- Developed the structure of handing over to baggage trackers unclaimed bags for secondary tracing.
- Developed the structure to cater for home delivery of recovered/ delayed bags to passengers.
- Foster good working relationship among the agents, hence improved the quality of the handover process of the baggage service unit which has posed a great challenge in the unit.
AERO CONTRACTORS COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED FEBUARY 2007-MARCH 2009
POSITION: FRONTDESK OFFICER
o Acting as intermediary between passengers,agents,visitors,contractors and other staff in the company to ensure smooth running of the company
o Receiving and making calls on behalf of staff
o Transferring of calls to the appropriate units.
o Acting as a customer relations officer for the company by relating customers complaints to the relevant department and passing on company’s policies on issues arising to customers/passengers
o Presenting and Representing Aero Contractors Company of Nigeria Limited always
AIRLINE SERVICE LIMITED JULY 2006-JANUARY 2007
MURITALA MOHAMMED INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
POSITION: Lounge Hostess
o warm reception of passengers to the lounge
o Serving of passenger meals
o Announcement of flight departures to passengers
o Taking of stocks and inventories and general cleaning of the lounge.