Team Lead ,Customer Service
Contact Solutions Ltd
November 2011 - Present Day (5 years 8 months)
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally.
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers.
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
- Assisting the call center manager in the day-to-day administration of the call center.
- Escalating emergency calls to relevant agencies for prompt rescue.
- Ensuring adherence schedule
- Preparing daily call statistics of the call center.
- Deploying CRM software for agents usage
Project: Union Bank Right Issue Offer (Recapitalization)
Job Description: Receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls to shareholders with regards to their right issue offer(s).
- Enlightening and advising shareholders on the bank recapitalization reform(s).
- Preparing a CRM and daily report on the enquiries made by shareholders and prospective ones.
- Computing and calculating the number of right issues offered on Microsoft Access software platform.
- Professionally Resolving the shareholders enquiry at first call (FCR).
- Building a good rapport with shareholders and assisting them in filling the right issue form through wb chat.