Manage and oversee all corporate client relationship functions, government agency relations & ensure total customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
· Develop close relationships with customers, vendors and client managers
· Grow the individual client business through continuous interaction and persuasion.
· Serve as the escalation point on Customs related matters/queries and ensure prompt resolution.
· General monitoring of clearing operations activities to ensure compliance with operational procedures.
· Proffer solutions to escalated customer service issues.
· Attend regular scheduled meetings with clients to discuss service improvement strategies & documentation of discussions.
· Responsible for negotiation of suitable clearing rates with new clients.
· Ensure agreed rates, terms and credit days are maintained in clients transactions
· Drawing up job specifications and allotment of responsibilities to staff of the department.
· Train and develop new client relations team members to ensure easy integration.
· Play an active role in developing new service plan to fit customer requirements.
· Ensure documentary compliance of client import documents (i.e. accurate declaration on RAR, bill of lading, air waybill etc.)
· Ensure that required amendments to documents are relayed to the right quarters.
· Monitor client satisfaction through customer experience measurement
· Following up with client managers for prompt duty payment.
· Following up with client managers to ensure prompt availability of necessary shipping documents.
· Invoicing and billing of clients and ensuring adherence to contract and payment terms
· Updating clients on status as well as delivery schedule of shipment
· Performed ongoing customer research and profiling to identify and capitalize on unmet market needs.
· Ensure adequate file estimation, customer invoicing, resolution of invoicing issues and invoice approvals
· Conduct relevant benchmarking and analysis to identify opportunities for business improvement
· Monitor service performance of vendors and third parties to improve service levels.
· Following up and ensuring delivery to client’s warehouse or factory without delay or hindrances.
· Executing vendor-efficiency customer surveys and analyzing results.
· Monitor client satisfaction through administering questionnaire/ CSAT measurement methodologies.
· Preparing and sending of weekly activity reports on job progress to customers and company.
· Daily stock taking and sales volume measurement.
· Monitor and supervise sales of lubricants
· Develop new market for sales of PMS, AGO and lubricants.
Perform microbiological testing and analysis on clinical specimen.