TRAINING EFFECTIVENESS MANAGER
AIRTEL/CENTUM LEARNING NG
January 2011 - Present Day (6 years 7 months)
• Manage National norms on training management and monitor adherence on both training quantity & quality.
• Ensure that all training support system & processes are managed such that they are able to maintain 100% effectiveness on the operations floor, both in the Showrooms and at the Call Center.
• Developing rich and excellent content for training programs according to SOPs.
• Evaluate the training initiative from time to time; work with leadership Management to ensure that learning outcomes drive business objectives.
• Analyses data determines and recommends solutions/strategies to address training issues and concerns.
• Review course effectiveness and participant feedback.
• Ensure monthly knowledge & quality checks are in place for Trainers.
• Audit & Evaluate Bhartiyam Training process as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Handling demands of rapidly growing and changing workplace organization.