FUNDS TRANSFER, CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
STERLING BANK PLC
April 2010 - Present Day (7 years 1 month)
CUSTOMER SERVICE ;
- Update and maintenance of customers records in the system and files and follow up on deferred.
- Outstanding items for opened accounts.
- Handling Customers complaints.
- Account opening and closure (Corporate, Current and Savings accounts),
- Attending to both internal and external customers. Issues reference letters to customers.
- Cheque book issuance and allocation.
- Off-cycle statement rendition to customers.
- Account modification.
- Ensure a fraud-free and error-free operating environment, with reference to account opening and documentations.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by superior officer.
- Maintaining registers of all official mails received in the branch.
- Ensuring the safety of customers’ files and document.
- Marketing of bank’s products and services.
- Posting of inward & outward chques.
- Daily balancing of all clearing, suspense &transit accounts.
- Collection of Lagos state transactions.
- Posting of corporate customers’ staff account.
- Whistle blowing of inappropriate transactions.