staff Administrator and Business Development Officer
Ogo-Oluwa Stationery Stores
June 2008 - February 2011 (2 years 9 months)
Administration and Business Development Officer
- Developed a robust customer care system through focus on prompt merchandise delivery.
- Carried out market surveys and analyses.
- Responsible for managing the company’s retail distribution channels.
- Management of direct business-to-business marketing efforts.
- Keeping of customer database, which included distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
- Ensured regular analysis of staff performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Ensured regular analysis of actual product performance based on budgeted values in revenue and volume terms monthly.
- Ensured the monitoring of company expenses by capturing all expenses such as fuel, transport allowance, purchases, public relations expenses, vehicle repairs etc.
- Ensured the analysis of the monthly performance of key customers such as distributors, wholesalers and certain retailers.