1) Support and assist the Human Resource manager.
2) Ensure that staffs comply to the rules and policies of the organization.
3) Send out notification for public holidays and other Government approved holidays.
4) Organize recruitment and interview tests for applicants.
5) deputize for the HR manager when he is on leave or when he is not around.
6) Perform other HR functions.
7) Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
8) Writing, and placing job adverts for all permanent positions
9) Reviewing all job applications (including ad hoc)
10) Interviewing for support staff
11) Drafting of employment contracts