· Assist with sales calls and account opening requests by walk-in customers.
· Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation deferral.
· Follow up on customers’ requests such as pay in cheques, process drafts, process transactions.
· Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
· Ensure adequate adherence to process and procedures.
· Ensure new customers’ addresses are updated immediately as the account is opened.
Ability to comprehend, as well as interpret basic customer information.
Sound judgment power, to manage difficult customer’s situations and respond promptly to the needs of the customers, solicit service/assistance.
Follow up the calls of client with clerical duties which include filling up paper work, doing checks on credit references as well as liaising with other department.
Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific inquiries.
Build customers interest in the services and product offered by the company.
Update the existing database with changes and the status of each customers/prospective customers.
Establishing and improving client communication; maintaining ongoing relationships.
Supervising, monitoring and developing team reward and recognition programs.
Handling and swiftly resolving customer complaints in a professional and effective manner
Encouraging the highest possible standards of customer service from the team and maintaining the smooth day-to-day operation of the department.