Personal data and contacts will be open only to employers with access to CV
Customer Service Officer ₦50 000
Full-Time , open to relocation
From 0 to 2011
Imo state University, Owerri
From 0 to 2004
Command Secondary School, Ipaja, Lagos
MasMore Ventures Limited
November 2012 - Present Day (4 years 5 months)
* Sales and secure orders for current and potential customers.
* Plan and organize sales strategy to help maximize profitability.
* Prepare effective written proposals/quotations to both existing and prospective customers.
* Provide products information and advice/assistance to customers/clients.
* Research and Analyze the market to identify untapped potentals and compare company's products/services with that of other related companies.
Customer Service Officier
Union Bank of Nigeria plc
January 2012 - October 2012 (10 months)
1.Customer's information management, KYC compliance check.
2. Customer complaint solutions provider.
3. Provide products information and advice to customers.
4. ATM card and statement of account issuance and management.
5. Account opening and reactivation.
6. Signature mandate upload and update.
Trainee Site Inspector
Federal Capital Development Authority
January 2007 - January 2008 (1 year 1 month)
Visitation and inspection of site within Maitama District, Design of layout plans with the aid of Auto-CAD, Verification of Land-use on the Land-use map of Maitama, Location of site on the Abuja Master plan. Review of the Abuja Master plan.
Ability to maintain good business relationships with existing and prospective customers.
Provide products information and advice to customers/clients.
Consumers’ complaint solution provider, capable of troubleshooting customers’ queries efficiently.
Quality business sense, with strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
Prepare Environmental Impact Assessment Report (EIAR).
Design of layout plans and control of all Environmental projects.
Effective use of Geographic information system (GIS), Computer-aided design (CAD) to communicate plans.
Act as a (junior) Project or facility manager.
Conduct effective research study on new products, services and ideas